I just voted in round one of the XGames Real Street Fan Favorite.
- Bobby Worrest (for the ollie onto the car, 360 ollie to tailslide, & the crazy fs wallride)
- Fred Gall (I hope he takes it all!)
- Taylor Bingaman (for the cab to over fs crooks and the 360 flip fakie on the tiled transition)
- Manny Santiago (for the nose manual to nollieflip nose slide)
- Joey Pepper (for the curb cut ollie to fs wallride on the door thing)
- Silas Baxter-Neal (for the trick at the ABQ bank)
- Nick Merlino (mostly because I dislike Nyjah)
- Chris Haslam (for the crazy double board tricks & crook to feeble down the jawn)
$50,000 goes to a winner selected by a panel of judges and the Fan Favorite also gets $50,000.
What are your picks and why?
Opening Round: June 5 – 11
Quarterfinals: June 12 – 18
Semifinals: June 19 – 25
Finals: June 26-July 1
UPDATE: Appparently you can vote daily according to Bobby Worrest.